I was so happy to see I’ve been tagged for the mystery blogger award by Random Tangent Blog who is as lovely as her posts are good.
This is my first time ever being tagged in anything like this so I am very excited and thankful to be able to take part in this.
So, you may ask the question, what is The Mystery Blogger Award?
As quoted from the creator of the award, whose site you can find here:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1) Put the award logo in your post, as well the rules.
2) Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
4) Tell your subscribers three things about you.
5) Answer the questions your nominee sent you
6) Share links to your best posts.
7) Re-nominate 10-20 people.
8) Notify the nominees
9) Ask your nominees 5 questions including one funny/weird question.
Three things about me
- I am 20 years old and currently living in London where I am carrying out my degree in English with creative writing.
- I have about 14 tattoos and I did have 11 piercings but I’m down to just 2.
- I am double jointed/hypermobile. I score 8/9 on the Beighton’s test and I enjoy showing this off as my kind of party trick.
The questions I was asked
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I wanted to post my creative writing and opinions somewhere where no-one would know they belong to me.
- What’s does your blog mean to you?
My blog means my own freedom, it also means I have more motivation to write my own pieces to publish.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love being able to talk to people about my thoughts and opinions without worrying about being judged for it. It’s a very open community and it has made me feel very welcomed.
- The weird one: List three songs that would be the ‘soundtrack to your life’ and explain why you’ve chosen them.
I absolutely love this song it really speaks to me, it’s all about someone who says they are gonna change and do something with their life and they never get around to it. I know this is me, because one minute I’m like yeah let’s work on self improvement and then it doesn’t happen.
Melanie Martinez- Dollhouse
This song just reminds me of what it was like growing up, it’s depressing but it helps me understand that a few people went through the same kinda feelings and it make’s me feel better about myself.
Another self pity song I’m full of these, I just like listening to them as they make me feel better about myself.
My favourite posts
I’m only tagging 7 I’m sorry.
- What’s your process for when you write a post?
- What are your career goals?
- What is your favourite type of genre to read?
- Preferred writing style- factual or fictional? First person or Third person?
- Funny/weird one- If you had to change your name what would you change it to and why?